see this

Earn money

referralid=(yoM0~Iq[VY' target="_blank">

Sign in

Free Insurance Cilck Above Details

counter

free counters

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I am feeling guilty about sleeping with my aunt – what do I do?

I am a 23 year old guy and I am really confused. I have a sexual relations with my aunt (my real uncle's wife). We live in a joint family. Actually the problem is that, my uncle live in Africa & comes in India once in a year only, so my aunt can't control her sexual feeling and she shared all this with me and we ended up having sex.

Now we do it twice or thrice in a week. My aunt's age is 34 years and I am 23 years old. In a way I think it is fine because she is helpless and she can be go in with someone else if I didn't do all this with her. Another way in my mind say's its all wrong. I m really very confused.

Please help me. What do I do? I will follow your advise

1 comment:

collegephoto said...

what your hart tells that u do nothing else but be confident towards those type of things